Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring 2011 Classes

This is pointless and super late, but I figure some of you might like to know what I've been taking this semester. 


Mondays and Wednesdays
12:45-2:00p.m. Fiction Writing with Louis Bayard (he's an actual published author - heck yes) 

Tuesdays and Thursdays 
9:35-10:25 a.m. Macroeconomics (boring) 
12:45-2:00p.m. Comedy Literature (pretty cool reading list, but my grade depends on 4 assignments and I hate that) 
2:20-3:35p.m. The Short Story (BEST CLASS EVER - love the professor) 

Fridays
8:00-8:50a.m. Econ Discussion (sucks. it's soooo early) 


So yeah, hope that interested you guys. It's been a better semester than last semester, and the only grade I'm concerned about is Econ, with is stupid because I'm good at macroeconomics, but my teacher is horrible and she doesn't have a good sick policy so I'm struggling to keep my grade up. :/ Oh well I think I'll pass. 

-Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment